Recent content by Minibikephil

1. Minibikephil

WANTED: Stellar mini bikes and parts

Stellar mini bikes and parts wanted message me with what you have willing to travel. Can call or text also 6318054062
  2. Minibikephil

3 arco ez rider front ends

3 arco ez rider front ends 100$ for all 3. One of the forks sides is shorter then the other but the other 2 forks are perfect. Location: Long Island NY Price: 100$
  3. Minibikephil

NOS Tecumseh 7 Hole Muffler Head 30911

I have more money into these bikes then I would make back I’m into it for the enjoyment of the hobby searching for certain items and bikes. I usually buy a lot or someone’s whole collection if I need to to get a certain bike I want to keep and honestly at the end of the day I would maybe make...
  4. Minibikephil

parting out is part of the hobby to help people restore what they are working on there’s so many rupps and bonanzas. Keep the parts in circulation if it helps others and I’m going to talk to my brother about that thing you want I’m sure we will work something out
  5. Minibikephil

Yeah same the rupps and certain bonanzas don’t do much for me
  6. Minibikephil

Trust me I’ve given plenty of these away and other parts I don’t like when someone says it’s all about the money when that’s not true I pay up for my items and bikes. Or if I buy a whole lot I sell what I don’t need and bikes I’m not into. It’s not all about the money as someone stated above...
  7. Minibikephil

It’s not all about the money if you knew and saw how many bikes and parts I have you would know that. Certain things are sold to fund other bikes. I have about 10-15 of these exhausts. I can care less if it sells or not. Like I was told start high let them make an offer that’s why there’s a make...
  8. Minibikephil

Hooker header wanted

So what’s the deal with you putting Facebook posts up about you blocking us and all that crap. “The Smithtown boys” FTS lol Kinda odd it makes me laugh.
  9. Minibikephil

Hooker header wanted

FTS ? Basically the same as FYB We know what that means and the past posts you put up of Daniel and me I’ll post up your last posts you posted up on Facebook of Daniel and me
  10. Minibikephil

Hooker header wanted

11. Minibikephil

Wanted tecumseh 3.5hp

Would you ship ? I can send you a shipping label ?
  12. Minibikephil

Zipper mini bike wanted

Zipper mini bike wanted please let me know what you have thank you
  13. Minibikephil

Stellar chopper wanted

Stellar chopper mini bike wanted message me with what you have thank you
  14. Minibikephil

The Official OldMiniBikes Mini Bike Clutch Cover & Chain Guard Thread

That’s awesome you cleaned it up really good looks great in person . I was also able to grab this one here
  15. Minibikephil

The Official OldMiniBikes Mini Bike Clutch Cover & Chain Guard Thread

Just recently bought this chainguard