NOS Tecumseh 7 Hole Muffler Head 30911

It doesn't really matter what price an item is selling for and I don't think it's right to tell someone if their prices are good or not. What items are worth is what someone is willing to pay.

I've done similar things like Minibikephil has before selling parts to fund other projects or to help others out some things I've just given away everything I own I've had to pay for myself. eBay prices are normally high anyway and I usually sell things at a "higher" price on there because eBay fees are very high (about 10%!) but I usually do best offer as well to allow someone a chance to get it at a lower price. It may be more expensive but it's worth it because they have one of the largest buyer bases in the world.

If you're into mini bikes to make money then you're in the wrong place. I doubt much money could be made off of them anyway I'm into mini bikes for fun and enjoyment!
I have more money into these bikes then I would make back I’m into it for the enjoyment of the hobby searching for certain items and bikes. I usually buy a lot or someone’s whole collection if I need to to get a certain bike I want to keep and honestly at the end of the day I would maybe make 100$ on a bike I don’t make much sometimes I get lucky with the parts but I do pay up for everything I buy and sell whatever I don’t want. I always start high on eBay but like you said I always put the make an offer. I have bikes that people want and they know when it goes for sale they will be the first to know I tell them exactly what I’m into it. I will start everything on eBay from now on at .99 cents to show a certain someone it’s not all about the money