1. mlanzoni

No, I do not. I sold it years ago.

No, I do not. I sold it years ago.
  2. mlanzoni

Yankee Boss

Looks real nice !
  3. mlanzoni

We need to HELP Oldminibikes.com FORUM

I'm on the automatic renewal, one less thing to keep track of. Thank you for raising this issue.
  4. mlanzoni

Rupp Restoration

I have never that light/spedo before. Was that an option ?
  5. mlanzoni

Picked up a Rupp what model ?

yes, 1969 Sprint. Nice.
  6. mlanzoni

My 68 Lil Indian Build

Very nice !
  7. mlanzoni

Front forks that fall out..

Possibly worn fork bushings.
  8. mlanzoni

My latest build a 1964 Rupp Dart A-Bone

Very nice !
  9. mlanzoni

1968 Rupp Mini bike won't idle or rev

Check - the fuel flow from the tank; if that's good, check the float level in the carb.
  10. mlanzoni

A big Thank You and shout out to OldMiniBikes Member

I want to give a big Thank You and shout out to OldMiniBikes Member Oldcarcbx. He hooked me up with a real nice running Tecumseh H60. Thank you Oldcarcbx.
  11. mlanzoni

Recommendation for an engine that will fit in a 1969 Rupp Roadster frame

Thank you all very much for your feedback. I am looking at a few options now. Thank you all !!
  12. mlanzoni

Hello, I am trying to complete my 1969 Rupp Roadster, and I need a good engine. Would you be...

Hello, I am trying to complete my 1969 Rupp Roadster, and I need a good engine. Would you be interested in selling the original engine mentioned in your TT500 add ? Thanks Mike
  13. mlanzoni

Recommendation for an engine that will fit in a 1969 Rupp Roadster frame

Hello all, I am asking for recommendations of a 5hp - 7hp non-Tecumseh engine, that you know will definitely fit into a 1969 Rupp Roadster frame, align with the jackshaft, and will work using the Rupp remote gas tank. All the good period correct Tecumseh engines I see are way to expensive for...
  14. mlanzoni

Rupp TT500 for sale

Would you be interested in selling the original engine ? I try to complete a 1969 Roadster. Thanks Mike