Recent content by Montini

1. Montini

Comet 2 speed part

Anyone know where I can get the one-way roller clutch sprocket for a Comet 2 speed? The one I have has locked up and when I disassembled it I found lots of pitting. I have seen the whole jackshaft for sale. Just wondering if anyone has this part available.
  2. Montini

Tecumseh hs50

3. Montini

Tecumseh hs50

4. Montini

Tecumseh hs50

The h60 will fit into the frame but for the chain to line up it sticks too far out of the right side. This roper has the top tank and 2 speed jack-shaft setup. The h60 isn't even close to being centered in the frame. We are trying to find out what it would have come with from the factory. We...
  5. Montini

Tecumseh hs50

I am looking for a Tecumseh hs50 for my son's 1971 roper mini bike. I bought a Tecumseh h60 but it is too big for the frame. Let me know if any of you have one. Thanks Jason
  6. Montini

Help with roper mini bike.

When I put the tecumseh 6hp on the frame, the inside sprocket lined up with the block. Also the engine stuck out of the right side of the frame so far that it would interfere with the footpeg. Did this roper bike come with the h50 or hs50? The tecumseh 6hp that I have does not come close to fitting.
  7. Montini

Help with roper mini bike.

I need help with the model of tecumseh engine that will fit this bike. The guy I bought it from included a sears roto spader with a 6hp tecumseh engine. The engine has a 1 inch crank, I was going to turn the crank down to 3/4" but found out when I mocked the engine up that there is no way the...