Recent content by MotorHeadManiac

1. M

vertical-horizontal parts interchangable?

hello guys i dont have any more mini bikes, but i have a mini riding mower with a 5 horse flathead briggs vertical shaft this is basicly a 4 wheeled mini bike, with a clutch running upside down (hope it can handle this) running to a tranny to convert the drive positions. but in the future, can...
  2. M

Oil Air Filter Type Carb Problem

well its a float type carb. I got it running pretty good now, but it leaks gas pretty constantly. So I am going to have to go out for a new plastic needle
  3. M

I converted it to a chrome tank, it was ran, or atleast drained of gas. I just ran with no exhaust to test it. It stays at idle then seems to choke out.
  4. M

currently no exhaust on the motor.
  5. M

I got my old briggs running on my princess auto 1973 mini bike. It has the oil style air filter/cleaner. The butterfly on the carb doesnt adjust the speed. It seems to be stuck on idle, and then even then it dies out after running about 7 seconds. I took the intake off and the butterfly opens...
  6. M

They have really gone too far pep boy's is not selling baja doodle bugs in california

i have seen a mower at canadian tire in canada (obviously) with a catalytic converter
  7. M

1973 Princess Auto MiniBike

I just got a 1973 princess auto minibike tonight. howcome i havent heard anything on this brand before? is this a good bike? it came with a super old briggs (not original) no shroud so i have no way to tell the year i think but it has the oil air cleaner setup.
  8. M

how to make a racing tractor mower??

i have a racing mower. swap pully ratios and thats a start