Recent content by MR1000

1. M

Mods to the Predator

Any clone pipe will work,will need to drill one of the bolt holes larger.
  2. M

Hi ,Charles this is Warren from North Carolina.I was trying to find a good cheap tach. Thanks

Hi ,Charles this is Warren from North Carolina.I was trying to find a good cheap tach. Thanks
  3. M

Mods to the Predator

Going to get a rod and flywheel. Need to find a cheap tach so I can see a baseline of my rpm.I talked with the guy at PC and thay have a yellow clone that is putting out a little over 30hp @8600rpm on the dyno.
  4. M

Mods to the Predator

I hope so. Going to put it to the test.
  5. M

Mods to the Predator

Iam have Precision Cams to build one.
  6. M

drag bike build 3 3/4 zr4

Mark is the man.:thumbsup:
  7. M

Mods to the Predator

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  8. M

Mods to the Predator

Also I think the the plastic cam gear will hold up because it is made just like the plastic timing gear thats in some car engines.
  9. M

Mods to the Predator

Yes it will .The only thing with the header was just drill one of the bolt holes larger.
  10. M

Mods to the Predator

Photos of Predator.
  11. M

Mods to the Predator

Done some mods to the Predator,installed a header,filter adaptor and throttle plate with the fuel pump on top.Changed the jet in the carb,also replaced the valve springs.Removed the cam to see if the cam out of the blue clone would work.The cam wouldn't work because of the cam gear is just a...
  12. M

New clone 212 Predator

I don't scare that easy. I like take on project. I have about 10 built 5hp B/S motors in my shop that I can use. I just want to try something diffrent. Iam going to put a B/S on it and that's a done deal.
  13. M

New clone 212 Predator

Has anyone done any mods to the 212 Predator.
  14. M

My new find

Ok iam not going to cut the frame to put the B/S 5hp on it.So iam going to find a frame to cut up.I will put my limited mod B/S engine on the next one. Went to harbor freight and got a 212 clone to put on the bird.
  15. M

My new find

It has a hole in the block.