Recent content by mrdoja

1. M

Pulse fitting on hemi valve cover

KMC-Thanks for direction! Let's see if this works....
  2. HemiPulse

HemiPulse

3. HemiPulse

HemiPulse

4. M

Pulse fitting on hemi valve cover

I do not know how to post photos but I drilled my hemi on top angle of cover about 1/2 inch to the left of the V....really wish I could post pic to show you but ....
  5. M

Hemi 212 Predator no governor longevity questions

I learned the hardway. Con rod shattered and put a nice hole in the block :-))
  6. M

Broken Rocker Arm??

So remove plate/existing valve and add an inline pcv valve? Genius!!!:bowdown:
  7. M

Broken Rocker Arm??

Thanks Ole. I also took apart the valve train based on trinik's comment and inspection showed signs of wear on both rockers and rods; rods were down to 5.194 and 5.190 and rocker tips where they meet lash cap was worn slightly. Ordering CM stock length 5.200 and Champion tomorrow. I'll figure a...
  8. M

Broken Rocker Arm??

Black Mamba Sr. , hemi flat top, billet rod/flywheel. Also, read that ppl had issues with valve float with 26lb springs..using champion...?
  9. M

Broken Rocker Arm??

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I'll look to replace with as suggested, just trying to avoid Champion due to clearance issues, but honda stock sounds like great option :-)
  10. M

Broken Rocker Arm??

Running a non-hemi 212 automotive style holders / keepers, stock rockers/pushrods, 26lb springs, SS valves 25/24 and turning 8200RPM. Contemplating Chamion rockers but has anyone actually had or heard of stock rockers breaking? Or is it more precautionary advice? Thanks, Doug
  11. M

Non-Hemi build

Find line that fits carb (3/16 ID), thin walled, then use heat gun CAREFULLY warm up the other end where you connect to pump...and slide on...won't even require zip ties, but should add for safety..
  12. M

Modified clone and 22mm mikuni

When you try with SA carb do you mount it to intake or directly to engine? You keep mentioning intake may be bad so curious if same result with SA mounted to it
  13. M

Non Hemi Predator build, with $600-700 for HP parts

I've taken a lot of great info from this forum, time to give back. My head is 5.5 with 25/24 valves with mild port/polish and upgraded to SS valves, retainers, billet keepers, stock rockers, 26lb springs with .075 shims (valve seat height now .835). +.040 ARC connecting rod with hemi flat top...