Recent content by nastyjeff

1. nastyjeff

Keystone Mini bike/frame Wanted

Where are you? I am in Canada in Vancouver, kestone had a warehouse here in the sixties so there where lots of these around when i was a kid, not many left now though. I have two, one that is almost complete, missing a couple of parts, pull start, carb fuel barb, kick stand and a chain guard...
  2. nastyjeff

Which engine has the most potential or is your favorite & why?

What's a Blockzilla? I believe they are full race engines built by Briggs and Stratton, originally created for Jr dragster racing, the parts avail are astounding for an old school type motor (Valve in block flat head) various cams, billet stroker Cranks, various comp ratio heads, carbs...
  3. nastyjeff

Comment by 'nastyjeff' in media 'Keystone_01'

ath's neat, I would love to have one of those to go along with my two stroke, I would think you will be able to get ahold of the wheels you need from E bay.
  4. nastyjeff

By the way, the petcock you need is the same on an arctic cat.

By the way, the petcock you need is the same on an arctic cat.
  5. nastyjeff

What is your profession?

I work as a Material damage research and training co ordinator for a large auto insuror. What that means is I figure out how to fix the new tech in damaged cars and train estimators how long it will take to fix, as well as putting together technical courses that teach the proper procedures to do...
  6. nastyjeff

Searching for my old minibike

I bought a frame kit from Fred Dealy in vancouver when I was working at a bicycle shop. it was $99.00 at the time. came complete white fenders green candy apple paint (Like a bike paint job) grips clutch, rear drum brake and cables, all you had to add was the motor of your choice. Motor plate...
  7. Tas motor

Tas motor

Keystone two stoke, Tas motor by Tanaka. I also have a downswept pipe keystone two stroke, next on the build list. it is an earlier bike with black fenders.
  8. Keystone two stroke

Keystone two stroke

This is my numers matching Keystone, goes great.
  9. Keystone two stroke

Keystone two stroke

This is my numbers matching Keystone, goes great.
  10. nastyjeff

Looking for parts, Keystone/Ramrod

I have a Keystone two stroke (50cc,Tas motor) and need some parts pull start, magneto, carb parts, this is a canadian distributed bike so parts are hard to come by. Also have a 72 Ramrod arctic cat, for that I need an engine shroud with a recoil start (for the Kawasaki sourced engine). GET...