Recent content by Neebles

1. N

Misc split rim halves

Sale pending....
  2. N

Misc split rim halves

Ill check to see what I have, I believe they are 6"....Im not really looking to split up quite yet....
  3. N

Misc split rim halves

Im selling a box of split rim halves...There are 7 halves that I can find...These need bearings, some hardware included. Rims are in decent shape, 1 is broken and possibly not usable, there is another half that has part of an axle stuck in it, not sure how you can get that out.....Im looking...
  4. N

4qt G-Man plastic gas tank

I have a 4qt Plastic G-man gas tank, that I was going to use on a go kart project, It didnt work out, and I have no use for the tank now. It is in great shape, only had a little gas in it during testing, it has never been mounted to a kart.... Im looking to get around 25 shipped for it, as its...
  5. N

Live Axle Kart Sprocket

Does your sprocket hub have set screws? You could probably try lock collars if worse comes to worse.....
  6. N

Any body from Wisconson in here.

Im in Grayslake IL, a short drive to Racine....We get up to the zoo all the time.
  7. N

Wanted tecumseh H35 Air Filter

Hey all, I recently got my first bike, and have started working on it, to get it into good running shape. It has a Tecumseh 3.5 hp motor on it, but no air filter. I need the filter and housing to attach it to the carb. If anyone has one to sell me, great, let me know, I have paypal ready to...
  8. N

DB30 (Green Baja Racer)

.....what flavor snowcone?
  9. N

Manifold spacer with pulse fitting.

Well here is the 3rd and final piece from the project that never was. Its a manifold spacer with pulse fitting. It is for a GX160, GX200 or Clone..... Description: Manifold Spacer, with Pulse Fitting. Aluminum spacer with pulse fitting can be used either in front or behind carb. Run your fuel...
  10. N

Arc racing throttle plate (yellow clone)

Here you go. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  11. N

Arc racing throttle plate (yellow clone)

Hi all, I have an Arc racing throttle plate, that mounts on top of a yellow clone motor....It has a place to mount a fuel pump (pump not included) and acts as a "replacement" throttle set up. Its pretty nice, but my project just didnt work out. Its in ok shape, nothing major, just scratched up...
  12. N

Mikuni Fuel Pump

PM replied to, and pump now pending.
  13. N

Mikuni Fuel Pump

SOLD!!!!! Mods can delete if need be!
  14. N

Getting rid of all my toys

Apparently he lives by me now....Perhaps I can sneak over and snap some pics if he cant, and will allow me to.
  15. N

Twist Throttle

Ill take one!