Recent content by oil_dripper

1. O

Powell Challenger For Sale In So.Cal

Sold to paul... Thanks
  2. O

Price Drop.... $225 ... Just listed it on Craigslist.
  3. O

Not to you... :laugh:
  4. O

Anyone Interested if I part it out......?
  5. O

Hi Guys,,,, Got alot of offers on it and I did have it on CL for sale a couple weeks ago... The rims, sprockets, frame and forks are in nice condition... Someone on here offered $100 :out:for it... Yaaaa right $250.00 is the lowest ill go, Its a deal just for parts at my price. Thanks for your...
  6. O

Looking to sell My 1969 Powell Challenger... Serial number is 2102-C, Its been in the family since new and I no longer have the time to do what needs to be done to it. What you see in the pictures is whats for sale... Its missing the engine, belt cover, cloutch and throttle tube. Asking...
  7. O

Powell Challenger Parts Wanted

Ive decided to put upfor sale here... I wishI had the time to track down the parts.. Sooo Thanks Everyone
  8. O

Powell Challenger Parts Wanted

Looking to get our powell challenger back on the road... looking for an engine and v-belt clutch set up, chain guard, throttle tube and engine shifter for a father & son restoration on our C challenger.. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
  9. O

New Guy From So.Cal With A Powell Challenger

Thanks everyone and Steve for the reply... Im having a hard time finding the correct engine and clutch set-up as im only going on pictures of what to look for... Any hints to point me in the direction I need to be to find it will help me out.. Josh In So.Cal
  10. O

Sorry for the lack of info, Im in Orange County (fullerton) close to Disneyland. We had it on Craigslist for sale due to not being able to find parts for it... But since we have a vast amount of people on this site that know what there doing were gonna keep it for the ling haul and pass it on...
  11. O

Hello everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself... Im a new guy on this site that has been on here unregistered for a longgg time. I have a Powell Challenger (#2102C) that has been in the family for years and now me and my 13 year old son are bringing it back to life. Its a super nice all...