OND

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• eric do you have any intakes left im building a h50 with a slide carb thanks andy
    OND
    OND
    I don't have any made up at this time , you might check with Skipp on here .
    where-can-I-find-pully-rear-have-barring-side-parts-powell-1969d-came-with-sprockt
    Itype2slo
    Itype2slo
    you may have to hunt down and buy old frames just for parts. I had to do that. 1 frame for a back wheel 1 for a driven, and a wing nut 1 for a seat bracket, front forks and chain adjuster. I had threw out 4 chopped up frames and barely got enough parts for one bike. You might get lucky and pick up a throttle. Good luck
    OND, I have a Lil' Indian 7000 A. I need the primary clutch and cover (shield). Do you know where I can find them?
    OND
    OND
    Jim , does your 7000 have a two speed clutch system ? Also are you talking about the clutch / chain cover ?
    Hey- just posted an update on the "Tumbleweed" mini bike. Can you help me figure out where I can get some of the parts? What did you use for the front shock upper bushings and the fork bushing? Also what brake drum shoes worked for you?

Thanks
    Paul
    OND
    OND
    Paul , sorry I missed this message some how ! What frame are you working with ? Or should I say forks .
    Mark ..I sent you a PM..but you can text pics to tami5@bellsouth.net
    Hey whats your email or number . Sorry my wife is out of town with the laptop. Im new to forum . Just bought my first Mini bike last week.Id Appreciate if you can post pics.

Thanks so much!!
    Pictures would be nice please and thank you. Sorry if im posting the same stuff over and over. This is my very first time using this site/forum. Thanks

Mike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…