Recent content by onionfmr

1. O

Baja Warrior Build

Thanks for the information. Sorry to here about your problem. I'll be following your new post on the broken spring issue.
  2. O

Baja Warrior Build

Force - did you get the additional 1,100 RPMs from the 356 cam, plus stainless valves, chromoly push rods, 36# springs, and ported & polished head without changing anything else? Thanks
  3. O

Trailmaster MB200-2 with Tillotson 212 and TAV

Appreciate the replies. I leaning to trying the 60 tooth rear sprocket. Why I've been hesitant to try it is because on the Trailmaster bikes, I've heard of chain interference issues using a 60 tooth sprocket and swing arm frame. I've talked to individuals at two well known mini bike shops...
  4. O

Trailmaster MB200-2 with Tillotson 212 and TAV

Looking for some advice, pointing in a direction. I've been working on this build for approximately a year. Getting close, but kind of hit a wall in terms of performance. Here's the general information of the build: Tillotson 212 Hemi. Billet flywheel and rod. .010 head gasket. CS 265 cam...
  5. O

Tillotson 212 - Mikuni 22 mm or 24 mm Carb?

UPDATE - Think that I found the problem. I had put on a new genuine Comet belt, apparently this belt is somehow not the same as the belt it replaced. I'm investigating that. Also, removed and cleaned both the driven and driver TAV units. Put everything back together with the old belt and...
  6. O

Tillotson 212 - Mikuni 22 mm or 24 mm Carb?

Continue to work on this mini bike. I've been tuning the Mikuni carb. and changing garter springs and weights on the driver TAV unit, Chinese. Currently running white garter springs with 146 gram weights and new genuine Comet belt. I've run into a problem lately where the tach shows 5500 RPMs...
  7. O

Baja Warrior Build

Thanks for the information.
  8. O

Baja Warrior Build

Thanks for the information on the tank. Is it vented? Did you need it to be vented with the Mikuni carb?
  9. O

Baja Warrior Build

Nice looking bike! Gas tank looks interesting. What gas tank did you use? Details please. Thanks.
  10. O

Glad that the 60 tooth worked for you. With my 50 tooth, I have to be careful that I don't...

Glad that the 60 tooth worked for you. With my 50 tooth, I have to be careful that I don't launch the bike from a start.
  11. O

You might want to try this guy for header pipes...

You might want to try this guy for header pipes: http://www.nrracing.com/category-s/1823.htm?searching=Y&sort=13&cat=1823&show=30&page=2 I've heard good things about this guy.
  12. O

How did the 60 tooth rear sprocket work?

How did the 60 tooth rear sprocket work?
  13. O

I believe that is the same tank that I was looking at...

I believe that is the same tank that I was looking at: https://www.billetproofdesign.com/frisco-peanut-style-gas-tank-with-early-cam-or-bayonet-style-gas-cap-bung-steel-1-8-gallon-mid-tunnel/ I was concerned about clearance with the handlebars, also. POR-15 is also a gas tank sealer.
  14. O

You might want to try hotrodminibike.com for header and muffler or OldMiniBikes.com. Washers...

You might want to try hotrodminibike.com for header and muffler or OldMiniBikes.com. Washers didn't work for the idle screw. I ended up cutting a piece of rubber fuel line and fitting that between the carb body and the spring/screw. Approximately 1/8" of rubber fuel line worked perfectly...