Recent content by only1more

1. O

Bonanza kidney bean wheels

Yes - SOLD thank you Stangrcr1!!
  2. O

suspended frame

Hello - I have not a clue on the maker of this frame. Looks to be a modified taco? Please look at the pics closely. The jack shaft assembly is pretty rusty. Ask any questions you may have. looking to get $150 for the frame and fork. I will ship it but have NO idea on a shipping...
  3. O

Bonanza kidney bean wheels

a pair of wheels $75 shipped. I lightly bead blasted them. I had to drill out the old screws, did a pretty decent job. only 1 hole is slightly outta round. the bearing cup on one is rough but will hold a bearing. the back side of the 2 wider ones have pieces missing but shouldn't affect...
  4. O

new mini?

Not sure what this is? stamped steel swing arm. 2 piece bolt together frame. Rad wheels look stock. Jack shaft gear is on the outside of frame.
  5. O

what is this?

Any other guesses? I was sorta leaning towards Taco ish? I have not seen anything like this one.
  6. O

what is this?

I just picked this up. Not sure who the maker is?
  7. O

Frank - Yes, have you done anything with that chopper yet? My friends name is Jim his number...

Frank - Yes, have you done anything with that chopper yet? My friends name is Jim his number is 509-844-6176
  8. O

Is this a Taco?

Looks like it started as a Taco 44 :shrug:
  9. christmas presents

christmas presents

I built these 2 bikes for my buddy and his wife for a Christmas present. Kustom built milk crate carrier!!
  10. O

2nd chrome midget tank

Quarter midget tank available, I would take $45 shipped
  11. O

chrome quarter midget tank

Quarter midget tank still available. I would take $90 shipped
  12. 04414

13. 02419

14. O

whos the maker?

Mac - I thought the rear axle mounts look aggie, I wasnt so sure what the forks are. The lower axle mount is pretty unique.
  15. O

whos the maker?

I should know but not sure what this frame is. Bottom of forks and rear axle mount is foreign to me