O

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey There, this is Frank Davis down here in Myrtle Creek, Oregon.....I 'm the fella' that met and bought the Bonanza chopper from you at the Portland auto swap meet a couple of weeks ago....I'm sure you remember!
    I lost you and your buddy's number and contact info and was trying to get a hold of him on a few Kart parts....could you get back to me ...greatly appreciated, Frank
    Mark - This is Korey that you got the Tote Goats from. I noticed you have pics posted of the one with the side car. Minibike get together would be fun. I was thinking of trying to put a Swapmeet together somewhere in Washington?? Korey
    Where you located at in Spokane? I'm thinking about organizing a old school small engine get together at my place this summer (vintage mini's, gocarts, equipment, anything old with a small engine) I was going to have it at my house, i have an acre with a big grass field, BBQ & beers kind of deal. I'll let you know if I get something going. Might include old school bicycles too. Talk to ya later.
    Mark
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…