Recent content by OWBud

1. O

Need throttle linkage advice

Thank you sparkwizard, I will check into that.
  2. O

Hey Dave, Thank you. I certainly plan on doing it the correct way I was just curious why it seemed to go the long way around.
  3. O

Why does the throttle go over to the arm on the motor case and then to the carb?
  4. O

Looking for identification

I appreciate all the help guys. Apparently it's had quite a life these past 50 years. Hoping to at least get it running around the yard this weekend.
  5. O

Thank you again Triley!
  6. O

Thank you, even though this is not great to hear. I guess I need some more pictures and some more parts.
  7. O

Thank you so much for the tip. That wasn't there originally, my 10 year old son was messing with it and I didn't notice when I took the pictures. That spring was going between the arm on the other side of the carb to the lower part of the throttle assembly. Where the shorter stretched out...
  8. O

Hello Tommie, are you saying I should remove the brake? Did they not have brakes? Can you tell me what else was cut and welded? Thank you for you reply!
  9. O

thank you so much!!
  10. O

Is there somewhere I can find a serial number of some sort to get more detailed information?
  11. O

So from a previous post I have an old Speedway. It has a Tecumseh 3 hp. The twist throttle cable works but even when I got a cable stop screw that seemed like it was missing I still cannot get it to work correctly. I'm pretty sure I'm missing parts but not sure which ones and where to get...
  12. O

Thank you Charles. This should be quite helpful moving forward. Now to find the throttle linkage parts I seem to be missing.
  13. O

Bought this for a project for me and my son. I'm currently trying to figure out what I need to fix the throttle but I figured finding out what exactly it is should be the first step.