1. P

todays find

thanks for the reply
  2. P

todays find

picked this up today what is it please, had 5 hp briggs, no brake setup
  3. P

new frame 6.5 doodle

i actually like the new modification of the frame compared to the old one, time will tell from feedback later on how they hold up and perform
  4. P

Engine swap kit with new HF engine

bt bought mine from cjtmini great guy fast shipping you will need the mounting plate, clutch and clutch cover package he offers
  5. P

DIY....re-jetting a 6.5

where do you find the bits you are talking about, been to harbor freight, sears, tractor supply, home depot, lowes and 5 auto part stores and nobody has anything close
  6. P

New Harbor Freight Predator Engines

sombody has to take the plunge and buy a predator, our local harbor freight had 30 of the greyhound 6.5 engines and now none, and nevermore, and im sitting here with 2 of the blue motors on doodlebugs with 2 year warranties, could always get my original purchase price back but that wasnt what i...
  7. P

How many DB riders call Texas home?

north texas i live in wichita falls in north texas,mini bike hobby was grandsons and now its both of us he is 12 im 67 go figure
  8. P

chris mailed money order monday for the 2 adapters, grand son is on pins and needles waiting...

chris mailed money order monday for the 2 adapters, grand son is on pins and needles waiting, could you email when payment is recieved thanks doug3796@sbcglobal.net
  9. P

Just bought a Doodlebug

fallen realistically it aint gonna get much better with the stock engine, if you are lucky enough to get one that runs it wont last, wont be dependable, bike will be useless, read the posts on the 6.5 hf clone, and enjoy your ride, you cant make a silk purse from a sows ear
  10. P

Monster Doodle

super build, you did an awesome job
  11. P

Doodlebug/Baja quality issues??

hp clone hf clone comes with two stock numbers one is just for California, i guess the rest is for all the other states
  12. P

george how much you want for the front fender or both if you need to sell them as a pair ships...

george how much you want for the front fender or both if you need to sell them as a pair ships to wichita falls tx 76308 thanks
  13. P

issues with new doodlebug

advise i knew this web site was for real when most everyone says to get rid of the stock engine if you want to enjoy your bike, you will get zero performance and reliability with this junk motor
  14. P

Ineed a little part for a HF 6.5 hp engine

rope did you get the extended warranty 2 years for 19.00 cant beat it
  15. P

doodlebug front fender needed

old style doodlebug front fender needed preferably yellow