1. P

Word Association Game

Golfcourse?
  2. P

Word Association Game

atoll:nuke:
  3. P

Winter Carnival

I like the clear blue skies,how many days do you have that in the winter? Give you snow and you guys build a city.:thumbsup:
  4. P

Snow forecast.lol

Went to the local home improvement store to get some pipe fittings,guess what there is a shortage of glue ....Shelves were empty!
  5. P

Snow forecast.lol

Here is a shot of the snow we got today.i left my ride outside cause it was 60 degrees yesterday,now it's 20 outside!
  6. DSC04560

DSC04560

7. DSC04555

DSC04555

our snow of 2014.
  8. P

Mini bike articles in magazines

Does anyone have any good vintage magazines with minibike articles in them?I found some Popular Mechanics mag issues with stories of building kit bikes,testing them,etc.These are in the June 1967,Feb1970 and Dec1971 issues of Popular Mechanics.These are selling on line.Anyone know of any other...
  9. P

It was a merry christmas for somebody...

Sorry to hear about your trailer missing,Steve maybe Steve,(jeep4 me)can track it down like he found Todds minibike.Lightning can strike twice in the same place.Also put a want-ad in local free paper,with a reward for recovery. Paul
  10. P

Whitewall Experiment

As far as the whitewalls holding up ,I used my best pair of reading glasses and examined them......The paint on the front is great,but on the back tire it is cracked just like the cracks in my tire.So this paint won't hide any tire checking if your tire is checked like my back tire is,but if no...
  11. P

Whitewall Experiment

minibike whitewalls Just use any acrylic enamel paint ,I used hardener in mine.Just clean the tire good and tape off and paint.
  12. P

Whitewall Experiment

My whitwall tires on the T-bird Here is my T-bird on with whitewalls that I sprayed on using enamel Paint.Has been on for 2-3 years,with no problem.
  13. Christmas day 2013

Christmas day 2013

14. Christmas day 2013

Christmas day 2013

15. Christmas day 2013

Christmas day 2013