It was a merry christmas for somebody...

But not me :laugh:

Went to my parents house today for our Christmas get together, and didn't see my utility trailer parked where I left it last. They live in the country, windy drive off their gravel road. Can't see the house from the road. They sell christmas trees up by the house, someone probably saw it between the woodpiles and adjacent tree line. Took off with it too :censure:

Just bought in Sept from Tractor Supply, 5x10 single axel with ramp and wood floor. Sucks! Filed police report, will call insurance tomorrow

Sorry to hear that. We have had things stolen over the years too, and it feels like someone has violated :censure: We have 2 big, black dogs in the yard that even the deputy sheriff says is intimidating:thumbsup: I hope it all works out well.

Just leaves an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach....stays with ya for a while too!! Theres a special place in hell for thieves!!

Sorry to hear...Tis the season for low life people to take advantage of others. Some people make me sick...the others just tick me off.

Sorry to hear about your trailer missing,Steve maybe Steve,(jeep4 me)can track it down like he found Todds minibike.Lightning can strike twice in the same place.Also put a want-ad in local free paper,with a reward for recovery. Paul

This is sad. Just once, ONCE, I'd like someone to start a conversation with:

"I was sitting on my porch, and saw this guy hooking up to my trailer. I slowly got up, snuck around the side, and ended up about a foot from the guy as he was cinching down the ball........"

Would your parents be able to claim it on there home owners insurance,it was on there property. Have your dad say it was his trailer. Might work :shrug:

yes it was registered and plated. Doubt it would be worth it for my dads homeowners policy. Even if they would let him, the deductible is as much as the trailer cost.

yes it was registered and plated. Doubt it would be worth it for my dads homeowners policy. Even if they would let him, the deductible is as much as the trailer cost.
Dumb question..but you have pics and at least part of the plate number to post. It is amazing how many people post things on craigslist or end up using it local or a few counties away. Just a suggestion...:shrug:

Yep just run a W T B a trailer ad maybe something small with ramps will pay cash . Maybe it will show back up . Anyway good luck. Ps they should have there hands cut off but that's just me. :wink:

I'm sorry to hear that man. I hate thieves with a passion.

I'd say that all thieves deserve a bullet, but honestly, they're not worth the waste of cash. Rope is where it's at.

Yep just run a W T B a trailer ad maybe something small with ramps will pay cash . Maybe it will show back up . Anyway good luck. Ps they should have there hands cut off but that's just me. :wink:

THIS. And if your trailer shows up, beat the everloving piss out of the shithead & grab HIS shit.