Recent content by Peeloto

1. Peeloto

Selling all my minibike stuff

Guys, I tried to upload photos but this site is a pain in the butt. So my stuff is on D.C. Craigslist. The frame with the gas tank is a sandblasted '69 Rupp Bianci and comes with the front suspension and fenders, all in excellent condition. The tank has a VERY small dent that is barely...
  2. Cat_400X1

Cat_400X1

3. Peeloto

Crazy Trip in a Piper Cub

Rapidrob, looks like we may fly right over you. Our route may take us east from Albuquerque, following I-40 to Tucumcari and beyond. This route takes us within a few miles of the Edgewood Airport.
  4. Peeloto

Buckeye! You rock! We'll keep that in mind! Ogy, we can carry 22 pounds of luggage which ain't much! A lightweight backpacking tent, two self-inflating sleeping pads, a couple changes of clothes, shower kit, and camera. I'll try and post photos of the plane...in the meantime, photos and a...
  5. Peeloto

Rapidrob, we will likely be passing thru Albuquerque, but it's not for sure! I have a friend there who could put us up for the night, but we may pass further north. Depends on temperature and winds when we hit New Mexico in mid-August.
  6. Peeloto

Buckeye, the shrimp sound great, but Gadsden is as far south as we will land in Alabama!
  7. Peeloto

Hey, guys! Gotta put the minibike restorations on hold for a couple of months. My wife and I bought an antique airplane and we're flying it to all 48 states this summer and writing a book about our experiences. The book will be published later this year and if we sell enough of 'em, we might...
  8. Peeloto

Bonanza Chopper

Thanks, Guys! :thumbsup:
  9. Peeloto

Bonanza Chopper

O.K., I've developed a stiffy for a Bonanza Chopper. How crappy is the ride? Anyone care to weigh in on this one??? :shrug:
  10. Peeloto

SURVIVOR!!!! MX Duster CAT

Score! :scooter:
  11. Peeloto

Asuza bike, 5HP Briggs

Nice job! Somebody's gonna get a great minibike!
  12. Peeloto

china made?

Jim, you really know your :001_9898:! :bowdown:
  13. Peeloto

not a true mini bike but....

Dean, whatever it is, it's cool! :thumbsup:
  14. Peeloto

Vintage Black Jack

Nice looking machine! Hey, mfire, I like the profile on the tires...what're the tire complete measurements???
  15. Peeloto

what the...!

Score! :thumbsup: