Recent content by philip metzner

1. philip metzner

How to post pictures (Test Area)

test let me try one.
  2. philip metzner

(Poll) Which Engine for my Frijole Project?

Good excuse to clean up the clinton or the bender.:scooter:
  3. philip metzner

How to give a Rupp Kart new life....

OMG :doah:
  4. philip metzner

Buyer Beware

I had this same kinda thing going on once. I called the sheriff in the sellers location and they went out a rattled his cage good fashion. My parts went out the next day. If he gets away with it, he will just keep doing it to other people.
  5. philip metzner

new project

What is the rear tire diameter in inches ?
  6. philip metzner

Any swap meets in GA???

Down here in Barney i havent found anything at all, not even another bike!
  7. philip metzner

5HP Advice

Is your engine an aluminium bore? It really depends more on wear and taper more than scratches or scores. Also on an aluminium bore there is a plating on the piston that must be good and not worn thin or gone. If the bore wear isnt excessive and the crank is good I would install a new piston...
  8. philip metzner

McCullough Mac 10 10 engine use in a mini?

I dont know about a 10-10 engine but here is a few pics of mine with a Mc92.
  9. philip metzner

5 hp Flywheel Shaft Other Questions

I have the same flywheel tool and it's been so many years since I have used it I don't remember clearly, but I do remember it fits on the wheel in a odd way. Also when its n there right the notches don't fit in a precession way. I think the shroud from a 5 will only fit on a 5 and a few 4's and...
  10. philip metzner

Centrifugal Clutch

Welcome
  11. philip metzner

Show your Cushmans !!!!

After sitting up so long I had to service the complete fuel system, but it was worth it. I got to ride yesterday and today. My son took the pics with his phone.
  12. philip metzner

And the shoehorned in engine award goes to....

It reminds me of my gemini I had stolen from me when I lived in Delaware.
  13. philip metzner

Cheeftah 1400 Arkansas Find

You could also order a small sheet of dead soft copper and make one.:scooter:
  14. philip metzner

heath kit? Website? Survey?

Dad was a ham, K3RM. The basement at home is loaded with equipment that mom doesnt know what to do with.