Recent content by Planominibike

1. P

Noram cheetah clutch

I was wondering if the noram cheetah clutch has a horsepower range/limit. Hoping for close to 20 hp with setup I am running. I am not sure if the 2 disk is enough or do I need a 3 disk. Any info is appreciated.
  2. image3314

image3314

3. P

Predator 212 build questions

View image in gallery Looks like the center line of the contact point is further away from the stud than my stock rocker. I know the push rod side is shorter because if the 1.2 ratio but the valve side should be the same distance right?
  4. image3313

image3313

5. image3312

image3312

6. P

Okay I am running into a few problems , I removed the 160 lifters and put them in my predator I cannot seem to get it any lengths that seems to work I get the shortest lifters and rods I have there either too short and don't work or the ones that do work still hit the top of the lash cap. It...
  7. P

Think I am going to try the 160 lifters then I will have two length lifters and three length rods to try and get something of a overall length needed, thanks for any and all help
  8. P

Do you know by chance how much shorter the 160 lifters are, I happen to have a 160 I could use as a donor
  9. P

Do you know of any easy ways to get the measurement for the links pushrod I need or should I just buy the cut to length and take a little bit off at a time until it works
  10. P

If I reinstall my stock rocker arms instead of the 1.2 ratios billet arms it seems to put contacts on the right part of the lash cap. Is this wear do you to just running different ratio arms
  11. P

I am trying to build a predator 212 drag motor for minibike I'm running a 285 series cam from nrracing with chrome Molly pushrods billet rocker arms and also have stainless steel valves from nrracing the lash caps I installed seem to be wearing a little funny and I noticed that the rocker arm is...