Recent content by poorboy549

1. P

'71 Speedway frame

more to ship than what it's worth when you figure the cost to ship a 30 pack too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. P

'71 Speedway frame

anyone need a nice Speedway frame?30 pack of Busch Light and it's yours.must pick up in Whitmore Lake,Mi.
  3. P

speedway scorpion ?????

just figured someone might need a good straight frame.we will see
  4. P

speedway scorpion ?????

no other parts just the frame.just trying to find out what it is and maybe what it is worth.
  5. P

speedway scorpion ?????

from what I can tell this looks like a scorpion frame.serial #20101.anyone that can confirm this for me.looks to be NOS.
  6. P

Rat Trike Update

built this a couple years back and going with a new rear end and new motor.should be interesting.
  7. P

My newest find! Alsport Tri-Sport RTS?

Steve you're right that looks like it would made that side solid.Maybe something was going on with that side and that was their fix.
  8. P

1974 Alsport Trisport RTS 340 SL Restore / Rebuild thread

go on my facebook page and you can see more plus some of my other builds. https://www.facebook.com/dana.russell.758
  9. P

quick pic of the set-up.
  10. P

no insult taken guys just sharing some info.I'm running Polaris clutches on my RTS with a '96 Polaris 340 fan cooled motor and it seems to run pretty good so far.have not had a chance to really open it up but I know it has the balls to get your attention!!!!!
  11. P

the 50% loss in hp can be seen when comparing engine dyno numbers to track dyno numbers.snowmobile clutches will achieve 1:1 with no problem when geared right.been racing sleds for almost 30 years so I do have some idea!!!!!!:smile:
  12. P

CVT clutches loss about 50% of hp.also I doubt that motor will see 9000rpm,more like 7000-7500 if that.
  13. P

Mud Bug Decal?

here you go. 3and 3/8 inches across.
  14. P

Mud Bug Decal?

will get the pic today and measurements.been busy with a new grandson being born yesterday!
  15. P

Mud Bug Decal?

I can get a pic and send it to you.I need the front decal !!!!!!!!