Recent content by prickleypete

1. prickleypete

Windber Minibike Reunion 2012

Its the Meatball masked bandit... I saw kids burying their faces into their parents when I rode by in town with this thing on, I purposely rode close on the left sidewalk side. Kind of felt bad, but kind of didn't :smile: Here is the mask: Meatball Mask
  2. prickleypete

Windber Minibike Reunion 2012

A great group of guys! Yes Leon did weld this thing up for my son... The neck sheered off on the trails, split completely away from the frame - my son went from catastrophe on Friday - to riding this thing in the parade on Saturday and beating it on the trails afterwards for more fun. No...
  3. prickleypete

LIVE Report From The Windber Minibike Reunion....

For me and my son, it was our 4th year in a row. Camped to the right of the Honda guys in front of the pond. I had the purple powder coated Taco 22 and my son had the 6.5hp Blue cloned Bad Dog with bridgestone cart tires. What a blast of a weekend again...as I have said before, regardless of...
  4. prickleypete

New Taco 100B

In Queue Joe, I like what you are doing, I like the fact that someone is stepping up and introducing a new model in an old era. If we all can remember, we never buy a minibike because of the motor. The motors are interchangeable. This will by my second Taco and I look forward to the 100b on...
  5. prickleypete

Little Indian - Close to original, strong runner

Howdy guys, I have a very very good conditioned Little Indian Mini-Bike for Sale. Strong Tecu 5HP OHV motor, new stock exhaust and stock intake. The bike is not show quality, but is easily shown. I traded for this bike a couple years ago in Windber and it has been a blast to ride. I have way...
  6. prickleypete

Comment by 'prickleypete' in media 'old shirt front?'

How do I go about buying a t-shirt? Thanks.
  7. prickleypete

Comment by 'prickleypete' in media '6hp - Straight Pipe w/ K&N Style'

Thanks, this pipe is a tad short, but really kicks. The intake came out pretty nice.
  8. prickleypete

Comment by 'prickleypete' in media 'P1010384ss'

That looks like the front tire / brake setup from an imported gas scooter in whole, correct?
  9. 6hp - Straight Pipe w/ K&N Style

6hp - Straight Pipe w/ K&N Style

10. Heavy Disc Brake Setup

Heavy Disc Brake Setup

11. Bad Dog Performance 1

Bad Dog Performance 1

12. prickleypete

Windber 2008 Registration Posted !

MINIBIKE REUNION I just received email confirmation on 2008 Registration. See the link and start selecting items from the menu. Sounds like a great time!!! We-be there.:scooter:
  13. prickleypete

Windber 2008

Is there a formal registration form or link to the 2008 gathering posted somewhere? Thanks.
  14. prickleypete

Nj Members

Hunterdon County I 78, New Jersey
  15. prickleypete

Comment by 'prickleypete' in media 'Just Completed!'

Ralph, very nice Bad Dog. I built one similar for my son as well for a Xmas present. The quality came out very well. I really like the blue color of your frame, is that the powder coat from Bad Dog? I went with a military olive green coat from those guys and my little guy really loves it...