Recent content by Raskin

1. Raskin

Coleman Ct200u exhaust

Awsum! Seems to cut noise more then half closed..still poppy but not bad..nice vid:D
  2. Raskin

its repainting time, what color should i paint the fenders and tank?

Paint is best bang for the buck to bring a bike back to life..looking good..
  3. Raskin

Bt200x, ct200u-ex Pros and Cons. Mini bike suggestions?

These are the same mechanically.They have totally different riding positions..the bt is more upright so should be a more comfortable rider imo
  4. Raskin

Dirtbike question

Greetings ..looks like 70s Yamaha Enduro ..looks like maybe forks swapped..google it.. look for a engine or frame tag
  5. Raskin

Word Association Game

Bit
  6. Raskin

Newb ?s

https://www.gopowersports.com/stage-1-predator-performance-kit-for-196cc-212cc-engines/ read the notes..
  7. Raskin

Any difference between a 105cc and 80cc monster moto?

Visit the sites and compare part numbers ..some parts may be the same aside core engine parts..
  8. Raskin

Db30 predator 6.5 upgrade

Loosen linkage nut to free stiff stock lever because was built to stay put..get a spring to make it return..you will see what i mean ounce you loosen the nut on throttle plate..:p
  9. Raskin

Db30 dirt bug question

I can tell you that style db was around 2011..the older ones had the rectangular type frame with forward bent handlebars like a coleman ct200u.
  10. Raskin

Db30 predator 6.5 upgrade

Greetings..get the hemi because has a better valve rocker setup and for sure a flat top piston..the clutch needs to be reversed to line up the chain.i just look at rear of bike with chain on and move the engine back and forth to see if it's straight use a stright edge to check if needed...take a...
  11. Raskin

Has anyone bought the Massimo MB200 mini bike. Should I get it?

Basically It's a Baja warrior sold under many names which is a fairly good bike.. you could look on youtube vids of it..ride comfort is good.
  12. Raskin

DB30 Resurrection from the dead. :-)

Nice job..cool little machine..
  13. Raskin

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thankgiving weekend to everyone..a time to give thanks to all we have been blessed to have.
  14. Raskin

new Coleman ct200u owner (soon)

Imo the single is better only because a double has style but increases chance of getting burned..i see ebay has a triple :D which has neither advantage.