Recent content by Rfsjr

1. R

That is more than fair. I am not a pay pal guy, but could join. Or I could mail you a check, I...

That is more than fair. I am not a pay pal guy, but could join. Or I could mail you a check, I tend to believe in the good of man. Let me know next steps. Bob
  2. R

1974 Briggs and Stratton

Hey Chipper, still interested. Just got busy. Let me ask; would you have an old clutch and a chain off one of your engines that you could include? Bob
  3. R

1974 Briggs and Stratton

Looks like it would fit. My mounting plate can support about 6" by 3". Suspect the Briggs is about that size? Where are you shipping this from and how much do you want for it? Thanks. bob
  4. R

Wanted: Tecumseh 3hp or 3.5hp late '60's early 70's.

Restoring my late 60's Stellar D. Only have 12.5" height between the mounting plate and the top tubes. The bike originally came with a Tecumseh. If I cannot find one, thoughts on a new low height substitute?
  5. R

h30-35387u

Still available?
  6. R

h30-35387u

7. R

1974 Briggs and Stratton

Need power for a stellar D. Total height need to be less than 12.5 inches. Original engine was a 1968 3hp Tecumseh. Would this fit?
  8. R

DB30 Resurrection from the dead. :-)

Beautiful work. Three questions: 1. Where did you order the seat from? 2. What is the exact name of the engine (predator, make and model #)? 3. Where did you leader the dual pipe exhaust? Thanks, I would like to shamelessly copy your great work.
  9. R

Help with Stellar D restoration

Really appreciate the help. Just ordered tires/tubes. Will take a few measurements as you suggest. May need to ask additional questions. Thanks.
  10. R

Ok, I need some advice. What is the best site to buy replacement tires from? Replacement tubes, I have a side stem, where will I find replacements? Thinking of a Honda Gc160 to replace my old 3.5hp Tecumseh, any thoughts? Thanks for any help the group can give, I am a novice (haven't even sat on...
  11. R

Pulled my Stellar D out of mothballs. I bought it in 1968 when I was 12. Rode it for a few years, then it went unridden for 50 years. Has original tires, etc. unfortunately the 3.5 Tecumseh was dropped at a shop for a carb job and then went bankrupt and the engine was thrown out. So I need...