Recent content by Roadmaster75

1. Roadmaster75

peerless differential

http://www.staton-inc.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=179
  2. Roadmaster75

Montgomery Ward Trike - Model ZCQ13995B - 11HP w/ Electric Start

Local guy backed out due to social distancing........... Fresh non ethanol fuel and took it for a test ride yesterday. dropping price to $1000.
  3. Roadmaster75

Collection of 3 Restored Gilson-Montgomery Ward swing arm mini bikes

UPDATE Sale pending on the chopper. Brittany Blue restored MW/ Gilson still available for $650.
  4. Roadmaster75

Update - The turquoise Gilson was sold locally........so, only the blue and bronze Gilsons are in the package. Price for both is $900....... will not ship. thanks
  5. Roadmaster75

I’m in the 60144 zip code Will not ship. If you arrange for shipper to pick it up, great, I’ll work with them. No wobbles, no drama, front tire has tractor cleats for bite in snow or mud. All tires are new Thanks
  6. Roadmaster75

May separate.... but will not ship.
  7. Roadmaster75

also, have many used and spare parts that will go with these bikes. thanks
  8. Roadmaster75

Thanks alot Kayde, Enjoy your trike! I’d still like to find the optional front ski for this trike and try it in the snow.......
  9. Roadmaster75

Also, to be clear...... NO mods or cutting was done to original frame/chassis. The new engine bolted right on and fit perfectly.
  10. Roadmaster75

Someone asked about foot pegs and kick stands........ Yes , correct foot pegs on all three. Original kick stands on Blue and Turquoise bikes. (Turquoise one was slightly lengthened due to 8 inch billet wheels) Aftermarket kickstand on Gilson chopper. thanks
  11. Roadmaster75

Again....illness and chemo forces sale of my stuff...Will NOT ship, but will deliver within 200 miles for gas money. Located 60 miles west of Chicago. $1200. Here is very well preserved MW trike. Manufactured by Central States Tool and Die (CESTAD) in Nebraska. This is the straight frame...
  12. Roadmaster75

Illness and chemo forces sale of all my bikes. Selling as a collection. Will not ship. 60 miles west of Chicago. Will deliver within 200 miles for gas money. $1750 for all..... Have much more in them! 1.) Brittany Blue MW 525- completely restored. New swing arm bushings, all new hardware...
  13. Roadmaster75

My terrain cycle

Congrats! Just be careful with that big ole 11hp! When I get frisky with mine......feels like Im about to go over. they are quite smooth going down the road, tho. Great job.
  14. Roadmaster75

My terrain cycle

very nice work! Bet you cant wait to ride it!