Montgomery Ward Trike - Model ZCQ13995B - 11HP w/ Electric Start

Again....illness and chemo forces sale of my stuff...Will NOT ship, but will deliver within 200 miles for gas money.
Located 60 miles west of Chicago. $1200.

Here is very well preserved MW trike. Manufactured by Central States Tool and Die (CESTAD) in Nebraska.
This is the straight frame version of the MW trike. (They made a gooseneck version that was a two piece bolt together
unit to ease transport.) That was a T555. This is the desirable FAT front tire model. Standard models had a skinny little front wheel.
Original MW model and serial number plate is attached and in like new condition.
This was adult farmer owned...he used it as a means to check on crops instead of the big tractor.
The original fender and mudflap are still in like new condition. Original headlight and tail light come with it.
The HM80 engine had been been home to mice
and they ate the internal wiring..... That rebuilt original engine comes with the Trike.
I installed a brand new Tecumseh 11HP engine with electric on board starter. A small 12V garden battery resides behind seat.
The original upholstery is great, but I put
a cover on it to protect it.
The lighting coil flywheel (7amp) from the HM80 was put on the 11HP engine.
I wired up a small panel on the front end for starter, charging, lighting, etc.
Spent over $300 on tires and mounting alone on original 8" rims. New left and right brakes and hardware.
New torque converter and clutch. Powerful and probably too fast.....! Really a blast in snow. No more than 20 miles on this
trike. Front fork and stem bearings all replaced with new. No disappointments..... Email me for info or more pics.
IMG_2134.jpg IMG_0871.jpg IMG_0872.jpg IMG_0873.jpg

kayde

Roadmaster sorry too hear of your situation.

Your awesome trike was a huge inspiration too get mine going.

Best wishes too you and yours, and good luck too your sale.

Roadmaster sorry too hear of your situation.

Your awesome trike was a huge inspiration too get mine going.

Best wishes too you and yours, and good luck too your sale.
Thanks alot Kayde,
Enjoy your trike! I’d still like to find the optional front ski for
this trike and try it in the snow.......

[where are you located so I could figure in my shipping costs. thank you so much, cool breeze in Denver,co.QUOTE="Roadmaster75, post: 1215299, member: 49150"]Dropping price to $1100.[/QUOTE]

cool breeze in Denver again. does the trike run true down the road with no wheel wobble at all or out of round rims for to cause a thump feeling in the ride quality. thanks again for you time, cool breeze in denver

I’m in the 60144 zip code
Will not ship.
If you arrange for shipper to pick it up, great, I’ll work with them.
No wobbles, no drama, front tire has tractor cleats for bite in snow or mud. All tires are new
Thanks