Recent content by rynb15

1. R

predator 212 revs to 5k with gov installed?

it does seem like it idles high. what should it idle at?
  2. R

predator 212 revs to 5k with gov installed?

I have read this forum alot and this is not a question on removing the governor, etc. My motor is stock. I was reading and it seems a lot of people remove the throttle set screw to get a few more rpms. I hooked up one of those cheap tach/hour meters to my bike, It would idle about 2k, and hit...
  3. R

mini bike build

thanks, was fun building and now riding.
  4. R

mini bike build

Nothing fancy, azusa hornet frame and a predator 212 engine. havent decided what color to paint it yet. Got it pretty much all put together last night and took it for a spin. top speed isnt to high with the governor, but it gets to it fast. almost flipped it over first time a gave it some gas...
  5. R

question on predator 212, stock vs modded.

I understand anything is possible with money, i was referring more to basic stuff. How hard to get to say like 10hp.
  6. R

question on predator 212, stock vs modded.

Im getting ready to build a mini bike. Still waiting on the frame,(hornet from gokartusa) but i picked up the motor yesterday. Got the motor on sale for $95:thumbsup:. Im going to leave the motor stock for awhile. Im using the 12t sprocket up front, what is an estimate of top speed mph? i...