Recent content by SAIL3R

1. S

Removing governor on your engine and OldMiniBikes !!! Please read !!!

Yeah, the more I dive into the governor debate on clones &/or chinabikes it seems like its not the best idea. I reckon I can just go back to HF and get a stocker again and enjoy the copious torque gains vs that 2.8 lifan. I relayed the info i've gleamed off here to my friend helping with the...
  2. S

Removing governor on your engine and OldMiniBikes !!! Please read !!!

So does this mean we can't ask a question about problems we are having AFTER removing govenor BEFORE joining site, and while waiting for new internal parts to come in? (IE: my engine now uses choke as throttle for some reason). I don't want to get banned or anything so I thought I better ask...
  3. S

Howdy

Haha, isn't that the truth! I already got some of my friends hooked! They're looking at getting one of their own now:scooter:
  4. S

Howdy

Have used this forum quite a bit the past couple of weeks while using Google to help rebuild/sup-up a db30 i bought on Craigslist and then while stuffing predator 212cc engine into it; finally got around to joining. I have been riding motorcycles my whole life, and wheeling since i got my...