scottneidert

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey man...

Just checking, how much of the stuff in your original post is still for sale/

You can PM me or call 865-300-6943..

Chris
    I love what you did to the VT-10 super Bronce. It is a work of art. I recently got a vt10 which needs alot of work. I noticed that like my Super Bronc your Tav and rear sprocket are on the left hand side of the bike. Can you tell which what Tav you are using and where I can find a good price? Thanks for your time.
    hi i seen your red supper bronc very nice work..
    i wanted too know if you had decal sets your selling??
    please let me know & thanks will
    Hey scott, I saw that your up in northwest ohio. I'm from Napoleon Ohio. Just south of Toledo. I got a VT-8, a VT-10 that I just took apart repainted and put a new engine on. And some kind of super tryke with the bench seat in my barn. My dad bought these close to when I was born and now I'm repairing and fixing all of them. I was just curious if you had any parts, or just engines sitting around. I could really use the help.
    Hi Scott, I was refered to you by kbs8balllll. I am currently restoring a VT-812 Bronc, and the last items I need are the front and rear fenders and the two rear shocks. I would appreciate anything you can help me with!

Jeremy French jdf_2001@hotmail.com
    Hey Scott! Check out the "what is it?" Forum wanted your input on the Super Bronc I found.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…