Recent content by SCROOOFACE

1. SCROOOFACE

ring size on a 5hp briggs

was looking on craigslist and came across this... i paid what a set of new rings would cost.. the guy was selling it because water got in the carb and it wouldn't start... cleaned everything out, including the rusty ass tank, now i'm in business... same motor as the other one just newer.. by the...
  2. SCROOOFACE

Looking for a Bonanza 1300

bruiser http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/what/101645-bonanza.html
  3. SCROOOFACE

thanx again... when looking on ebay, i see the rings for my engine model then i see the same ones with a different part number that are cheaper and both auctions say fits all 3-5hp briggs engines... are they the same rings with different part numbers?? or do all 3-5hp briggs engines use the...
  4. SCROOOFACE

thanx for the info.. so do i need specific size rings?? i see +.010, +.020 etc.. on ebay.. some say oversize scraper rings included...or do i have to measure the cylinder and go from there to see what additional size is needed??
  5. SCROOOFACE

Bonanza

thanx for the welcome..:wink: if my friend doesn't grab it up before this week is up it'll be going on the chopping block on here... rather a trade than cash as i didn't pay for it... stay tuned.....
  6. SCROOOFACE

my friend gave me his older 5hp motor because it was smoking and oil was fouling the plug and the motor would shut off.. i pulled the whole thing apart and when i went to take the piston out, i couldn't.. there is a very small lip at the top of the cylinder that doesn't allow the rings to pass...
  7. SCROOOFACE

Bonanza

what model bonanza is this?? guessing this is the original color
  8. SCROOOFACE

Long island illegal minibike race finally 2014 season

I'm going to try to make it on that Saturday.. If anyone from Long Island is going, what day or days are you going?
  9. SCROOOFACE

Can you send me the info on it.. Is it the 3 day one?
  10. SCROOOFACE

Yessir... I'm the one that emailed you from the xxxboonchiexxx email..
  11. SCROOOFACE

i'll be there i'll be there and hopefully bring a few of the guys i ride with.. i'll be bringing my lil chopper and something else i just started putting together..