Recent content by sculptor57

1. sculptor57

Never saw one of these before

I posted this for general interest, Very awesome all-terrain trike I saw at a museum today. Not mine but I wish it was. :bowdown:
  2. sculptor57

Comment by 'sculptor57' in media 'Third Reich Trike'

I posted this for general interest. Yes I know it's not a mini-bike, but it IS on the small side.
  3. cushman restoration

cushman restoration

4. Third Reich Trike

Third Reich Trike

sort of a Rokon on steroids
  5. CushmanFRT

CushmanFRT

6. sculptor57

Mini-bike Kits

not much info Hi, I got the idea for a kit recently too. I searched around and found several places with Azusa kits, but I want something for rough trails and those little tires won't work for us (big) adults. I had never seen the Bad Dog big tire versions and was beginning to wonder why...
  7. Cushman scooter

Cushman scooter

(not mine) job well done.
  8. sculptor57

I always loved bikes, just new to the forum

Thanks guys. If the pics look good, you should hear it man!! I'm near Mt. Clemens, in Clinton Township. In case you're wondering, there's NO place to ride mini-bikes here. :sad:
  9. sculptor57

I always loved bikes, just new to the forum

Hello to the list! I had the idea that buying a "kit" mini bike would be a fun way to spend the winter. In searching for information, I found this list. A couple of references to photos I couldnt see was enough to convince me to sign up. I had a mini-bike in grade school, but after a lot of...