I always loved bikes, just new to the forum

Hello to the list! I had the idea that buying a "kit" mini bike would be a fun way to spend the winter. In searching for information, I found this list. A couple of references to photos I couldnt see was enough to convince me to sign up.
I had a mini-bike in grade school, but after a lot of fun and many stitches, i found myself watching from the sidelines while my friends all grew up and got dirt bikes.
Later I bought a Honda 750, sold it, married and raised kids, sold them;) and now own a Valkyrie. I hope it's ok to post my link for pics.
Now I want a couple of small bikes to ride the trails in northern Michigan, and have become interested in mini-bikes again. Full circle huh?
If anyone is interested, I took pics of the coolest hand-built motorcycle near the Woodward Cruise. I didn't build it.
My bike; Kevin's New Dragon

Hello to the list! I had the idea that buying a "kit" mini bike would be a fun way to spend the winter. In searching for information, I found this list. A couple of references to photos I couldnt see was enough to convince me to sign up.
I had a mini-bike in grade school, but after a lot of fun and many stitches, i found myself watching from the sidelines while my friends all grew up and got dirt bikes.
Later I bought a Honda 750, sold it, married and raised kids, sold them;) and now own a Valkyrie. I hope it's ok to post my link for pics.
Now I want a couple of small bikes to ride the trails in northern Michigan, and have become interested in mini-bikes again. Full circle huh?
If anyone is interested, I took pics of the coolest hand-built motorcycle near the Woodward Cruise. I didn't build it.
My bike; Kevin's New Dragon
Hey Man, Welcome to the Forum. Nice ride ya got. Where are ya at in Michigan? I'm in Grand Rapids. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Hey Man, Welcome to the Forum. Nice ride ya got. Where are ya at in Michigan? I'm in Grand Rapids. :thumbsup: :biggrin:
Thanks guys. If the pics look good, you should hear it man!! I'm near Mt. Clemens, in Clinton Township. In case you're wondering, there's NO place to ride mini-bikes here. :sad: