S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Get yourself a kit....its fun to build.....only thing you need a welder for is kickstand mount and fender mounts (if you want stand/fenders) otherwise the kit bolts together....FAST....Paint it....give it a few days to dry ...and you can assemble it in about 4-6 hrs depending on skill....I have around $800 in mine and its all mint brand new ...not 1 mile ridden yet....But I modded stuff and bought bigger seat ect....Good luck...Dont buy a scrapheap or a china bike (parts are impossible from china factorys that change every 6 months....)
    Want to buy a mini bike. There are alot of talented dudes in OldMiniBikes and I'm looking to buy from you as most of the stuff on craigslist is just ordinary crap. Please send me pictures of your mini bikes and price. Located in Illinois willing to travel to Wisconsin, indiana, Michigan,Iowa. Email info to csee@foodbuy.com
    Edit Report
    Want to buy a mini bike. :scooter: There are alot of talented dudes in OldMiniBikes and I'm looking to buy from you as most of the stuff on craigslist is just ordinary crap. Please send me pictures of your mini bikes and price. Located in Illinois willing to travel to Wisconsin, indiana, Michigan,Iowa. Email info to csee@foodbuy.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…