Recent content by SEREJumper

1. S

Help ID a barn find :)

This one is not setup for 2 speed though, I'm guessing it's been modified from the original.
  2. S

Yeah I meant the handle bars slightly. The fork is toast lol.
  3. S

So just picked this up today! Handle bars are a little tweaked as well as the fork slightly. Been sitting awhile but the engine is not seized. I've been looking around, but kind pin down the exact maker/model. I'm thinking a SEARS bike, but what do you say? Thanks all!
  4. S

Ebay: 1947 Powell Challenger

Other Makes Challenger C 47 | eBay
  5. S

Alaska Powell Challenger 2815-D

Thanks every one for the feedback! I was pretty sure I did well and it's a blast to ride. Looking forward to learning more about it and getting it in tip top shape.
  6. S

Original General tires, fork is straight as a whistle, shocks work all around. It has the foot brake and grip brake as well kick stand. I think she is a "survivor"!
  7. S

New guy from Alaska

Just bought my first mini, a Powell Challenger. I started another thread with pictures already. Looking forward to learning a lot from these forums. Great stuff so far!
  8. S

Thanks guys! I had to jump on this thing, didn't know much about it, but it looked awesome. Had about 5 minutes to research it before I needed to head out to look at it. Glad I did, I think I did ok :) I'm in the USAF as a survival instructor (SERE) and I jump out of airplanes!
  9. S

Powell Bro Serial Numbers List

I just picked up 2815-D
  10. S

350 Can anyone help me post photos?
  11. S

Well I guess the photo portion of the site is down and I can't post links…hmmm
  12. S

Well I managed to dive into mini-bikes with a nice Powell Challenger that had been stored for about 25 yrs :smile: still doing my research on it. I think the basket and some other metal was an add on later, but it was a decent job to start with. A little light surface rust in places, no big...