Recent content by shady_mcgravy

1. S

needs more stoping power

ill have a gander at it. i will return if i have any further questions.....TO THE PARTS STORE!
  2. S

can i have a close up photo of the front break mount on the baja?

can i have a close up photo of the front break mount on the baja?
  3. S

needs more stoping power

ill have to look into that. can you post a close up of the front so i can get an idea of how its mounted?
  4. S

needs more stoping power

any reinforcements i have to add with the front break? or is the stock front strong enough to handle it? i have to keep in mind it has a 13 horse engine on it. it is a bit heavier .
  5. S

needs more stoping power

that is a good idea...never thought about that..is that a panzercycle? o.O
  6. S

needs more stoping power

unless there are aftermarket rims with a mount for the disk already
  7. S

needs more stoping power

looked at the pocket break ones. any ideas about getting the disk on the wheal? from what it looks like you cant separate the drum from the rim
  8. S

needs more stoping power

i was thinking about the front drum break but i am concerned with the extra stress on the front as is.i was wondering about a hydraulic rear break...been googling but nothing comes up
  9. S

needs more stoping power

so i got a baja warrior last year and the engine was shit. got a new engine for it. maybe a little to big but i made it fit. now i need some ideas on how to make the bike stop without killing my self. stock brake doesn't quite work at higher speeds. the trailer is there just to give me some...