Recent content by ShortsterCarter

1. ShortsterCarter

1st Dirty South Mini Bike Rally

Wow, bummer. Luckily I couldn't make it so I didn't get burnt. Sorry to those that did, ouch.
  2. ShortsterCarter

Mini Bike events in Miami or Homestead, FL

That's where I live too! :thumbsup:
  3. ShortsterCarter

1st Dirty South Mini Bike Rally

Very cool!
  4. ShortsterCarter

Mini Bike events in Miami or Homestead, FL

That's cool! I'll try my best to get out there. This will work as motivation to get my mini's origanal motor back up and running and swap it with the clone in it now.
  5. ShortsterCarter

Please flag this assh@le's craigslistings

Instead of being polite and apologizing for the "misunderstanding" that cost OP time and money you dance around the entire issue and pay more attention to the topic of the cleanliness of your yard. You don't even recognize the fact that he used someone else's photo. Instead you insinuate that...
  6. ShortsterCarter

Need help with headlight/rearlight on Shortster by Carter bro's after engine swap

Will do! Going to get the Tecumseh motor back in running condition and keep it around.
  7. ShortsterCarter

Need help with headlight/rearlight on Shortster by Carter bro's after engine swap

Thanks for the quick and informed reply!! Edit* Since you have a Shorster, do you happen to know where I can buy a front fender for the Shorster?
  8. ShortsterCarter

The engine that was originally on it was a Tecumseh 5.5hp and I replaced that with a Predator 6.5hp. The lights originally connected to the Tecumseh flywheel (Or something behind it?). Think I would be able to put the lights onto the Predator flywheel (Or something behind it!)? I don't want to...