Recent content by Skipp

1. Skipp

STILL LOOKING FOR ANSWERS

If Mr trotter states they are not made by bonham rest assured they are not…..but as ol dad used to say ask around enough and you’ll eventually find someone to agree with you….so If you’re comfortable thinking they are made by bonham, then all is good….but the resident expert, whom most rely on...
  2. Skipp

Who’s the powell experts….

Well after reading ole4s post on the disassembly of the front End i decided to start in the wheels…lmao….easier don’t you know…well after 4 days I have two apart….trying to save the tires….may not work on all 4….but I did save a really nice double Indian… Saving the other 2 for a rainy day….next...
  3. Skipp

rupp 71-75 hustler ,Enduro, scrambler, BW, Roadster/2 front chrome fender

You don’t need an exhaust do you?
  4. Skipp

Cool Bonanza

And not really that tank mount is limited to your seat mounts….
  5. Skipp

Cool Bonanza

Probably found it at a yard sale for $50….joined long enough to find out its value and got just enough knowledge to be dangerous….now he’s trying to make him some cash….when in reality if he’s part it out it would be worth 2 times what he’s asking….heck I need that painted chain guard to...
  6. Skipp

Cool Bonanza

And also I believe it’s a 67….well worth 1500
  7. Skipp

Cool Bonanza

That is the original position for the tank….fill hole in back….its called a marketing ploy….
  8. Skipp

Looking for a chop saw?

Safety always first…right behind production….
  9. Skipp

Looking for a chop saw?

Do I wonder if that’s where this came from?? LMAO!!!! https://apple.news/ALhWOo9vuQPCupqhHWabzGQ
  10. Skipp

Kevin Cameron Explains How To Tune Carburetors

This was always my favorite quick lesson…worked very well for me when I was learning..
  11. Skipp

Cool Bonanza

Man dad got pissed when one went on the bumper….
  12. Skipp

Cool Bonanza

It’s now on eBay for 1500…
  13. Skipp

Need more room….

Ok I’m pulling the motor off this….its lighted it may go on a Powell frame….roller 1500 firm….
  14. Skipp

High performance parts 10hp Tejuckseh.

What’s your address…found 2 springs and 2 lifters…