Recent content by Skipp

1. Skipp

NOS Tecumseh early blower housing and H22 - H35 slant intake

I just filed a formal complaint over that with ups…a quote is a quote….and what gives them the right to make a withdrawal from my account….oh they pissed me off….
  2. Skipp

Jeep2003 and friends Mini Mini Open class

9 years old thread….may want to start a new one…just saying?!?
  3. Skipp

On the way…

Another leg of this great adventure in the books….met another super dude and OldMiniBikes member, bobco…awesome and pristine collection of mini bikes, some I’ve never seen…he was way too kind and generous to an old fat guy…thanks again bud!
  4. Skipp

Bonanza chopper

Damn it I just drove past that!
  5. Skipp

How to slow/stop rust under fenders

Chrome or powder coat are the two that I do…
  6. Skipp

George 3

Wonder what that would be….thought this was the end of the road….some grow up riding and enjoying childhood and put it away….some people never grow up….some just fade away….remember rust never sleeps….
  7. Skipp

CAT Slingshot and Eliminator Re-pop sissy bars

This might be one? Not sure…
  8. Skipp

Pair of Bonanza frames maybe?

Not sure on the other
  9. Skipp

Pair of Bonanza frames maybe?

The one is a trail horse frame…the one with the solid plate on top….maybe a wizard
  10. Skipp

A nice pair of Gilson trail bikes….

Going to be listing a rupp roadster2 soon too very nice bike….
  11. Skipp

A nice pair of Gilson trail bikes….

Ok I need room they’re hanging from the ceiling….the geeen one you can have for $950…red one $1400…can deliver for a fee….
  12. Skipp

NOS Speedway Super Spyder Chain Slider Vary Rare

I would think if he still had it from 2013, there would probably be a newer ad??? Just a freaking hunch!
  13. Skipp

CAT Slingshot and Eliminator Re-pop sissy bars

Holy fuck no one reads dates?
  14. Skipp

New addition…

Ok newest member…trying to see how many bonanzas I can fit in my garage…pretty proud of it…thanks to HavasuDave…awesome detail and quality build!
  15. Skipp

Seat Upholsterer

He’s a member on here as well I’ve bought two bonanza seats from him a good quality at a good price.z