S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anyone have a diagram of the 6.5 engine mounting braket? Has anyone attempted to make their own brakets? Is anyone else producing these brakets for sale?

I will be going out to buy this engine over the next few weeks.
    Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices
    $150.00 from Harbor Freight.

I will also be buying this clutch from mfgsupply
    4-455 - 35 Chain 3/4" Bore Max Torque Clutch
    $26.00 for the clutch.

Where would I get the clutch cover? or will the original one fit the new engine?

Does anyone have pictures of how the throttle cable hooks up to the new 6.5 engine? Is there any other major modifications that need to be done for the 6.5 swap?

I look forward to turning my new Dirt Bug into a great mini bike as well as a very funny clown prop for the rodeo.
    Just picked up a new Dirt Bug from Tractor Supply yesterday for $219.00. I have a few questions that I am hoping someone can clear up for me. I have been searching this forum for the past two nights and still have a few questions.

I bought this bike to use as a Rodeo Clown prop. I love the look of the bike. Looks very cartoon like. The problem is that i weigh about 160lbs and the bike just will not cut it with me on it in grass or dirt. I will need it to be able to ride around inside and outside of the rodeo arena. After riding it all over with my 6 year old son for the past two days I am ready for the engine upgrade. Once the bike gets going its great. Just getting there is the problem.

I know there is a member on the board that sells engine kits, but I am not sure when he will be back to making them. Is anyone else making mounting brakets?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…