Recent content by Special.k

1. S

help....tecumseh gas tank wanted

Yeah I noticed that. Thought I'd give it a try Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  2. S

help....tecumseh gas tank wanted

Hi, I believe I have one. Please confirm, it is in good shape with some minor dents on 2 corners. Inside is in good shape. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  3. S

New Engine Suggestions/Torque Converter

I've got a TAV running on a 6.5hp with some minor engine modifications stuck on a doodle bug and there is very little that this bike won't go up. I have it geared fairly low (Top speed is around 35mph) but it sure can climb. Only thing that's stopped me from getting up a very steep incline was...
  4. S

Rupp Roadster 2 Suspension

Thanks everyone. I have a better idea of what the suspension should feel like. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
  5. S

I know that these are oil filled shocks because when I removed the springs from them I could feel the viscosity of the oil when I pushed them shock in and out. Unfortunately I was unable to open the shocks up because the cap was screwed on so tight it was impossible to open. Sent from my...
  6. S

Thanks for the input. I cannot further extend the shocks when I am off the bike. It seems like my shocks don't have any oil in them or to light of weight oil. Also the shocks on my roadster don't look the same as the original ones. Could they be aftermarket or something? Sent from my Nexus...
  7. S

I'm slowly refurbishing my Rupp Roadster 2 and I was wondering how the characteristics of the front and rear suspension should feel. I rear shocks have been cleaned up and reinstalled as well as the front. I found that the rear suspension is rather springy versus a nice cushioning give. Does...
  8. S

Rupp Roadster 2 Clutch Options

I live in Georgetown (GTA) let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out Also you are correct on the Traxxas Stampede, the one next to it is a Thunder Tiger MT4 G3 (1/8th scale buggy/monster truck). I'm actually selling them because I have caught the Mini Bike disease Sent...
  9. S

Oops my bad, had a brain fart! Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
  10. S

Here are some pictures of the driver shaves. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
  11. S

Yeah I will post some up shortly, thanks for the kind words buckeye. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
  12. S

Yeah that sort of what I was thinking. Maybe I can sell the rest of the original torque converter parts in the process. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
  13. S

I recently purchased what I believe to be a Rupp Roadster 2. The purchase was basically just a rolling chassis. It also came with some Torque Convert parts. I already have a 6.5hp doodle bug with a torque converter so the idea of this purchase is to make the Rupp look nice again and function...
  14. S

Engine Dies When Given Throttle

I figured it out folks! It actually had nothing to do with the carb which surprised me a lot. After eliminating almost all the variables I check the valves once more and noticed that the seats were all carbonized which resulted in bad compression and lake of a seal. I lapped the valves and put...
  15. S

Engine Dies When Given Throttle

Yeah I have checked the plugs and they are full of carbon so its obvious that it is running to rich. Could it be possible that the stock muffler is limiting the exhaust gases so much that it is choking the engine? The muffler is pretty rusted so I'm not sure if that could be it. Sent from...