Recent content by Super Bronc

1. Super Bronc

Manco Big Cat / Fat Cat mini bike / Gresham , OR

Mini Bike .. Manco Big Cat / Fat Cat mini bike - $575 (Gresham) Manco Big Cat mini bike. Huge AT Tires 22"x11" 8". Great condition. Runs doesn't smoke. 6 hp "Tecumseh" engine. Starts on first or second pull . Missing just the lower sprocket cover , otherwise all Plastics are there .. , O.E...
  2. Super Bronc

Heald Bronc VT-5 and Extra Frame W/Shocks ...

Thank You chatten63 for your Help !!! I compared the things you stated and the tire size + your pictures .. I believe you are correct .... Thank You agfain !! :thumbsup: gumpit .. my avatar is one I had and parted out on E-Bay ... Not sure what was ment about Duplicate post ?
  3. Super Bronc

Heald Bronc VT-5 and Extra Frame W/Shocks ...

Heald Bronc VT-7 and Extra Frame W/Shocks ... $325.00 obo To the best of my knowledge, this is a VT-7. I bought this with the intention of restoring it but I guess its not gonna happen ...There are a few issues .. no chain, needs trottle and hand brake , jack shaft bearing on one side , to...
  4. Super Bronc

Looking for Tecumseh 4-5 HP

It has treaded exhaust and it also has both holes that are treaded into the block to bolt a pipe on ... It has a new home .... Thank You creia !!!
  5. Super Bronc

5 HP Tecumseh flathead

I have a white one with the front tank :thumbsup: , $125.00 + shipping. 5 hp (hs50) engine ... has the 3/4 " shaft , starts in 1-2 pulls ..
  6. Super Bronc

Looking for Tecumseh 4-5 HP

I have a white one with the front tank :thumbsup: , $125.00 + shipping. 5 hp (hs50) engine ... has the 3/4 " shaft , starts in 1-2 pulls ..
  7. DSCN3199

DSCN3199

8. DSCN3198

DSCN3198

9. DSCN3197

DSCN3197

10. Super Bronc

Heald Mini Bike 4-Sale ... PDX , OREGON

Needs to go .. $250.00 Don't really want to part out .. Lawyers and soon to be exwifes don't like to wait for there money ...... :anon.sml:
  11. Super Bronc

Heald Mini Bike .. PDX, Oregon

Sorry folks ... I'm gonna try to sell it complete first .. Thanks for your Help .. But I agree with Leathernun666 ... If then it doesn't work ..You guys will be the first to know ... :thumbsup:
  12. Super Bronc

vt-3 or vt-5 parts

If my heald doesn't sell , I may be parting it out ... I will keep an eye on your ad ...
  13. Super Bronc

Its $275.00 .. Sorry for the misprint on price ... The one in the picture is complete as shown ... The parts bike is in 3 pieces .. Frame , Ft fork assem. with brake , fender and wheel all together , rear wheel with sproket ..
  14. Super Bronc

Selling my Heald Mini Bike , Runs and rides good .. Needs Trottle fix and Front Forks a liile off ... No Time For .. may part out if doesn't sell first ... Good Running Tecumsh HS50 , non lighted ... all else in good shape , starts in 1-2 pulls .. Ft. brakes need a little work and seat has a...
  15. Super Bronc

Heald Mini Bike .. PDX, Oregon

Moved to different section ....