Heald Bronc VT-5 and Extra Frame W/Shocks ...

Heald Bronc VT-7 and Extra Frame W/Shocks ... $325.00 obo

To the best of my knowledge, this is a VT-7. I bought this with the intention of restoring it but I guess its not gonna happen ...There are a few issues .. no chain, needs trottle and hand brake , jack shaft bearing on one side , to name a few. But it does have what I'm guessing is the correct Comet Clutch and jack shaft. Has Briggs and Strattin 5hp motor with stock tank .. Comes with spare Heald Frame , Shocks ... This is in Gresham , Oregon .. I would rather not mess with shipping. I guess I might be talked into it, if absolutely necessary. $325.00 obo Thanks! :thumbsup:

Tire Size .. Ft 18 x 8.50 x 8
Rear 21 x 12 x 8

Last edited:
Looking at the frame ,rims and fenders I think you have 2 VT-7's. Look at the tire sizes,if the rear is a 21x12x8 ,front 18.5x8x8 you have a VT-7 .The jack shaft is for a VT-3 or VT-5,the rear fender mount is VT-7,compare this bike with my avatar picture it is a vt-7. VT-7,s had there own jackshaft to acommadate for the big block tecumseh,

Last edited:
Thank You chatten63 for your Help !!! I compared the things you stated and the tire size + your pictures .. I believe you are correct .... Thank You agfain !! :thumbsup:

gumpit .. my avatar is one I had and parted out on E-Bay ... Not sure what was ment about Duplicate post ?

Last edited: