Recent content by talvey

1. talvey

baja racer for sale

Catfishman, I am very interested in this....I am in the St. Louis area. I think I have responded to your CL listing as well. PM me if this is still available.
  2. talvey

Possible buy..what is it?

Guy up the street is selling this, and I am curious as to what it is...sorry for the pic, all I have right now. Thanks in advance, Todd
  3. talvey

Help

I am sure this has been asked before, but I did a search and found nothing. Anyway, I have an HF 6.5 and I want to put a Comet torque converter on it. Problem is that in the horizontal position (desired way), it hits the rear oil fill plug and also the shroud for the fins on the block. Is it...
  4. talvey

First post, and what is it?

St. Louis area
  5. talvey

Thank you to all that have responded. Now I must get to work cleaning it up, and getting it running
  6. talvey

It says trailblazer
  7. talvey

Been a member for a while, but this is my first post. I picked this up the other day for $60, and it says Trailblazer on the front of the mini. Not sure if that is what it is, or someone just slapped a sticker on it. Any info would be great. Also, did I get a good deal? I know that motor is not...