Recent content by tbird

1. tbird

Baja DB30 foot peg springs?

Thank you for the offer but I really only need the springs.
  2. tbird

Baja DB30 foot peg springs?

Does anyone have any extra db30 foot rest springs that they may want to sell?
  3. tbird

Db30 foot peg springs

Does anyone have any extra db30 foot rest springs that they may want to sell?
  4. tbird

Wanted: Colman 200u front fender

awesome, thanks guys! Hey Doug, how was shipping? was it very expensive? Still hoping I might find a used one on here at a little better price. I'm not going to keep the bike, I'm going to sell it after I fix it so don't want to spend a ton on new parts.
  5. tbird

Mini trike

PM sent
  6. tbird

Is it Coleman motorsports or Coleman Powersports? Can you tell me how much they were for the ones you got?
  7. tbird

Does anyone have a front fender for a Colman Trail 200u that they would sell? Just picked one of these up but the front fender was missing.
  8. tbird

DB30s rear brake cable barrel

I have a DB30s (Metal fenders) that I just picked up and the brake caliper and brake cable were messed up. I got a cable and caliper off a person on here and the barrel end that goes in the brake lever is smaller then the original barrel. He said he took it off of a DB30s just like the one I...
  9. tbird

Wanted DB30s parts

I was able to get the brake parts and the chain guard. Still looking for the kick stand and spring if anyone has them.
  10. tbird

Upgraded db30 engine plare

Looking for a upgraded DB30 engine plate like they sell at OldMiniBikes warehouse. Baja Doodle bug db30 engine upgrade plate::DB30R::OldMiniBikes Warehouse
  11. tbird

13 hp doodlebug rebuild. The doodle demon

looking very cool so far. Can't wait to see it finished!
  12. tbird

1969 Bonanza BC1300

Wow, awesome job. That bike is beautiful!
  13. tbird

Wanted DB30s parts

Sending you a PM
  14. tbird

Wanted DB30s parts

PM sent
  15. tbird

Wanted DB30s parts

PM sent