Recent content by Teej

1. Teej

Predator 212cc/Hemi Upgrade ?s

May be a dumb question, but what does welding the head do exactly?:confused:
  2. Teej

Taco Frijole Wannabe

Slow progress still, but this engine is fitting much better now! Shortened up the wheelbase and made it a bit taller by changing the angles of the down pipes. I really feel like it's shaping up well now! added simple stuff like axles.:scooter:
  3. mini_bike_5

mini_bike_5

4. mini_bike_6

mini_bike_6

5. Teej

Taco Frijole Wannabe

Thats a nice build, how did you go about finding dimensions?
  6. Teej

Taco Frijole Wannabe

Pat, I've been following that tread it's going to be a cool build!:bowdown: for now the size of two radii and maybe the length of the tube that goes between the legs. I want to add my own personal touch to this so I don't need to be exact. I'm making the forks a steeper angle so it has a...
  7. Teej

Taco Frijole Wannabe

Little bit of work done today, had to widen the forks and now it looks like the frame needs to be longer!:hammer: maybe someone can tell me what the two radii are on the bottom of the bike where it meets the down tube and the one right under your butt?:confused: I have an angled engine plate...
  8. mini_bike_4

mini_bike_4

9. mini_bike_3

mini_bike_3

10. Teej

Taco Frijole Wannabe

Currently I have zero funds from Christmas and blowing way too much money at Harbor Freight:doah: As a college student money is hard to come by so I will have to wait till summer to really get my project off the ground. I'm a huge fan of the Taco Frijole, but the $400 pricetag I am not. With...
  11. mini_bike_2

mini_bike_2

12. mini_bike2

mini_bike2

13. Teej

Tired of the Frijole hunt? Build one.

I am considering building one of these, but how much did it cost you for just the frame to put together? you can buy the clones with tires for 375 now. just wondering whats the best route for my wallet.:shrug:
  14. Hemi Head Predator

Hemi Head Predator

I plan to build this baby up this summer. Already took off the governor and low oil sensor out, plugged the holes and now waiting for funds to build her up.
  15. Teej

Buffalo build begins

I'm excited to see this build finished, especially with the storm trooper paintjob!:thumbsup: