Recent content by Thecatmilton

1. Thecatmilton

What is this minibike?

Cool. I'm looking forward to the dimensions so I can make a seat, or find one that is close in size.
  2. Thecatmilton

What is this minibike?

Could you give me the dimensions of the seat? I need to make one.
  3. Thecatmilton

What is this minibike?

I picked this up for a project today. I didn't spend too much on it as I am going to have to bend the forks back. I don't really know what it is. I have attached the photos from the ad.
  4. Thecatmilton

Where can I find some round tires?

Harbor freight? They sell wheelbarrow tires that may fit. :smile:
  5. Thecatmilton

Honda Z50R will not start.

Should I replace my whole piston or just the rings.
  6. Thecatmilton

Why would I put less oil in it? the current oil is fresh and in the middle of the dip stick cap thing.
  7. Thecatmilton

Should I try a thicker weight oil to reduce smoke? I have 20w30 in it currently. :confused:
  8. Thecatmilton

I got it running today with a coil off a 1972 z50. Does anybody know what could make a z50 really smokey. It has always done this. It is grayish white smoke if that helps. I'm just happy that it is running again. :scooter:
  9. Thecatmilton

I think its the new coil. I put a nail in the spark plug connector piece and put it about 1/8in from the head and saw no spark when i kicked over but when I take my old broken coil i can see a spark jump from the small bit of remaining wire.. @manchester When I seafoamed it black oil with globs...
  10. Thecatmilton

I have a 1981 honda Z50r that I cant get to start. I poured some seafoam and marvel's mystery oil in the gas tank and oil. I changed the oil after running it in there for about 30 minutes, rode it again for about 30 minutes with just seafoam in the oil, and changed it again. When I changed the...
  11. Thecatmilton

Engine and Rim painting Honda Z50

Does anybody know how to get that nice silvery aluminum stock paint color on a Honda z50? :shrug:
  12. Thecatmilton

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

This thread is great! Its taken me a bit to go through all of it and I hope that there will be more!:smile:
  13. Thecatmilton

1972 Z50 still in crate

I took screenshots when it got in to the $100,000s. Do you all want me to post them?:smile:
  14. Thecatmilton

1972 Z50 still in crate

Wow. Its gonna hit $10,000... Facepalm
  15. Thecatmilton

Cabela's Mini Bike - Doodlebug w/6.5?

Its nice for the price and I agree with trailhopper about the camo fenders.:laugh: