Honda Z50R will not start.

I have a 1981 honda Z50r that I cant get to start. I poured some seafoam and marvel's mystery oil in the gas tank and oil. I changed the oil after running it in there for about 30 minutes, rode it again for about 30 minutes with just seafoam in the oil, and changed it again. When I changed the oil the last time I broke the already broken and brittle spark plug wire off completely so I was not able to start it fo about a week untill I ordered a new Ignition coil off of ebay for $14.00 and expected it to start right up... Except it didn't. I tried push and kickstarting it and nothing happened. Any Ideas? :confused:

I think its the new coil. I put a nail in the spark plug connector piece and put it about 1/8in from the head and saw no spark when i kicked over but when I take my old broken coil i can see a spark jump from the small bit of remaining wire.. @manchester When I seafoamed it black oil with globs in it came out of it twice and the third time I got dirty (but see-thru) oil with small globs in it. I noticed that It had a bit more acceleration after the first run and the white smoke wasnt as bad. :shrug:

I got it running today with a coil off a 1972 z50. Does anybody know what could make a z50 really smokey. It has always done this. It is grayish white smoke if that helps. I'm just happy that it is running again. :scooter:

If the engine is smoking its time for a new piston and rings, Lap the valves and or replace them, Seafoam and Marvel is best for fuel stabilization for winter storage not a mystery oil repair for a bad cylinder and rings.

It may cheaper to go to DRATV.com web site and get a new jug, piston kit and gasket kit. Take the head off and look at the condition of the cylinder to see how is. You should also lap the valves and see how worn out the valve seats are will its apart.