Recent content by TheRealDeal

1. T

Help with Mikuni carburetor tuning

just a thought here, but is the fuel clean and are you useing a fuel filter, may just be a dirty jet if it ran fine the first time out
  2. T

Powell restorations 4 at a time

WOW, Paul, too cool, I think my ticker just skipped a beat, that chrome looks great !!!!
  3. T

Minibike kits

There's the new Taco's,,,, TACO MINI BIKES - The Ultimate Mini Bike of the 60's IS BACK!!!!!!!!
  4. T

Best twist throttle

I dont know about best, but the next throttle set up I buy will be a OEM Honda CFR50/70 set-up from servicehonda.com I've bought acouple mini bike throttles, acouple DB30 throttles and a billet one off of ebay and am not really happy with any of them. so this will be what I try next. If...
  5. T

So Cal Minibike Parts Yardsale 2011

Hey Mac, there seems to be some interest in that 6 lug wheel you showed in one of the video's,, here a heads up if you have'nt seen it,,,,looks like the same wheel vintage aluminum mini bike wheels front, rear - eBay (item 110641031285 end time Jan-31-11 18:43:31 PST)
  6. T

Cat Eliminator and Cat c/g

Tank recieved, Thanks !!!
  7. T

Cat Eliminator and Cat c/g

Erikr, PM sent on tank, thanks
  8. T

Ez's "No Fear" For Sale

ez., PM sent
  9. T

Ez's "No Fear" For Sale

exdoesit, Have you bumped you're head? or maybe this is just a bad dream,:shrug: :laugh::laugh:
  10. T

Twist Throttle

PM sent for 2
  11. T

Twist Throttle

Mac, what is the length of the grips ?
  12. T

Ez's "No Fear" Project

Hey EZ, I'm thinking about my next project, can you give me a little info on that rear tire that you did'nt use and why you did'nt use it, Thanks
  13. T

Cat 300x resto mod

Its been kind of slow around here,should have some thing next weekend
  14. T

JC Agajanian bike 98

Real cool and real nice !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  15. T

Ez's New Gas Tank

looks good ezdoesit, is that stainless, or aluminum ?