Before

2. Before

Before

3. New paint

New paint

4. New paint

New paint

5. T

Thanks for the mini bike of the month vote!

I was shocked to see my mini up in the corner of the screen as the mini bike of the month! I am honored. Thanks...TJ :scooter:
  6. T

Got my new Harbor Freight 6.5 in the T-bird.

I added the max torque clutch to mine and it runs great. BTW I am 275 lbs and 6'4. It pulls me right along.
  7. T

Car Roll Call

Here's a quick video of me on one of my bikes...
  8. T

T-bird before and after pics....

I like that one. I like what they did with the seat. Maybe I'll redo mine with canvas...
  9. T

T-bird before and after pics....

Well I did some rattle can color, new bars, grips, throttle, engine, and clutch. Next winter I will tear it down again to powder coat the painted areas. Still need to paint the tank and redo the seat. I just got in a hurry to fire it back up.
  10. T

Harbor Freight Motor shuts down...

Got my new 6.5 in the T-bird. When I am at full throttle and top speed the motor dies. I have to stop and restart it. When I am idling and rev it up it dies when it idles down. If I give it some throttle before it dies it will pull through. Does this have anything to do with the govenor?
  11. T

Drilling through keyway on shaft for Max-lube clutch.

No Im just hand drilling it...slowly with fluid
  12. T

Well this motor came from there...maybe I should have bought the bits there too..haha
  13. T

I have bought 7 different bits with no luck. I am going to take it to a machine shop for them to drill. Now I have a s#*% load of 1/8" bits laying around.
  14. T

I got my new Max-lube clutch the other day and am having a hard time drilling through the shaft. I have tried cobalt and hss bits with no avail. Would carbide do the trick? Just checking to see what others used to get this done.
  15. T

Clutch install question.

I just ordered a new clutch for my new engine. Does the clutch ride right up against the block or is there a spacer or something that goes between them? I have a Central Mach 6.5 and a Max lube clutch. Also I have read something about set screw of some sort. Any pics would be appreciated...