Recent content by tom.tom

1. T

1970 Rupp Roadster Rear Shock Disassembly

Aaaaa Aaa.... I found these pics before but missed the part about inner plastic sleeve unscrewing from the metal tube. Referencing my pic, the inner piece that is screwed into the tube appears to be aluminum and a bit different in outer design. From your pic, I thought the large black cone...
  2. T

1970 Rupp Roadster Rear Shock Disassembly

Looking for advice on how to disassemble the rear shock on a 1970 Rupp Roadster. I am in the process of disassembling/ cleaning/ polishing/ replacing bearings on this minibike. The shocks do not have the removable aluminum cap like others. I'm assuming I need to compress the spring but not...
  3. 1970 Rupp Roadster Rear Shock

1970 Rupp Roadster Rear Shock

4. 1970 Rupp Roadster Rear Shock

5. 1970 Rupp Roadster Rear Shock

6. 1970 Rupp Roadster Rear Shock

7. T

6.5 clone diy clutch cover help!

Custom clutch cover for AC Climber Hey... check out photo of my custom cover I made from scrap pieces of metal. Doesn't look as good as an original but its functional. Now I can let kids ride my AC Climber without getting caught in the clutch.
  8. AC Climber Custom Clutch Cover

AC Climber Custom Clutch Cover

Custom clutch cover I made for my Arctic Cat Climber from a coffee can and extra sheet metal. Others can now safely ride the MB. I hope to replace this cover with an original once I find one.
  9. SSSCAT II

SSSCAT II

10. SSSCAT II

SSSCAT II

Custom foot brake
  11. SSSCAT II

SSSCAT II

Frame repair
  12. SSSCAT II

SSSCAT II

Custom foot brake
  13. SSSCAT II